Using the correct moving and handling of people techniques are going to save a lot of carers and clients from injury and or suffering from a back later in life!Ensure your carers are protecting themselves,clients whilst correctly assisting their patients to give them the best support possible.
Delegates will come away from the training with an array of essential practical skills as well as an understanding of the relevant principles, policies and legal requirements with which they must comply.
Outline of Programme
- Health and Safety at Work (1974).
- Manual Handling Regulations (1999).
- Duty of care.
- Moving and handling assessments.
- The principles of safer handling.
- Company policies on handling people.
- The human anatomy.
- Poor and unsafe practice.
- Practical assessment.
- Using equipment for moving people.
- The movement and transfer of people.
The moving and handling of people training course takes around 3 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer –
Block booking of 12 persons or more £15 PER PERSON (normally £20pp)